ROCK ON Megaman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BN6 players read this

3 posters

Go down

BN6 players read this Empty BN6 players read this

Post  Shuryou' Tue May 06, 2008 1:35 am

boss strategies!!! that's why I put up vids on Youtube, so people know how to defeat bosses easily!!!

Blastman - hehe easy. if you stay on the middle-back panel, he'll do that T-shaped tornado thing. Reflector is best used here, plus you'll also get FullSynch Surprised! notice that he moves every 4 times. move up/down from your position and wait for him to come on your row. he'll use a wave that sends a fire down that row and you'd best Counter him before he does so. repeat until dead. occasionaly, he'll use a big wave that will hit everything on its way, but before that, you can see wind blowing to a direction. to wherever the wind blows to, hide behind the metal box, and you won't get hit!!! Turn Arrows (TrnArrow) work here, especially if you're in FullSynch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeSO-aYoEE

Overview: you'd wanna use a folder full of Turn Arrows for 2 reasons. 1) Countering is easy and 2) does alot of damage if it hits plus Full Synch!!

Last edited by Shuryou' on Wed May 07, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 15 times in total
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

BN6 players read this Empty Re: BN6 players read this

Post  Shuryou' Tue May 06, 2008 3:42 am

Diveman - he's hard, to beat him, yah gotta hit hard. missiles will be coming at you from everywhere so be sure to pack some chips like Invis or Barrier. he will spend most of his time underwater, but he'll still get up. he has 2 attacks. one is he'll throw 2 bombs at you. and two is he'll send a tidal wave that hits everywhere except the back column.

[ ][X][X][ ][ ][ ]
[M][X][X][ ][D][ ]
[ ][X][X][ ][ ][ ]

M-Megaman
D-Diveman
X- where tidal wave hits

and it's also hard to S-rank him. but once you have access to some powerful chips and PAs, he'll be down in no time!!

Overview: he's freakin hard. but if you use the right chips with a little bit of skill, he'll be the one sinking to death! Laughing

USEFUL TIP TO BEATING HIM!!!: if you have some PanlShots or chips that break panels, use them, on either the top or bottom rows. notice in the vid, the cracks limited the range of the tidal wave!!!

next post again pls.

Last edited by Shuryou' on Tue May 06, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Tue May 06, 2008 8:22 am

Nice this is prettty good for people who dont know about the boss strategies, shoryu, now you are like a faq writer Shocked
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

https://rockingonmegaman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuryou' Tue May 06, 2008 10:08 am

to Kevassa: I'm pretty inexperienced in this actually Neutral . thanks for the complement, I appreciate it! Very Happy. moving on...

Circusman - another hard boss. he spams 3 attacks that are all pretty hard to dodge. one is he'll clap his hands around 1 column up to 3 times. two is he'll use his whip and send out lions on the row you're on, again up to 3 times. and third, he'll randomly use that cage attack (similar to his chip), makes you blind/confused depending on the version you're fighting him. if you dodge it, he'll send out 2 more so don't let your guard down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aftGW43-Ivo

Overview: best use L-code here. ALWAYS pack Invis/Barrier because dodging his attacks can be pretty tedious. being a circus guy, he really has no tricks up his sleeve. the thing is, you don't know what attacke he'll do next, so it's completely random. Shocked

USEFUL SECRET TO BEATING HIM!!!!: when he's about to use the cage attack, quickly use Reflector (if you have it) and you'll block EVERY HIT of the attack, plus damaging him!! (well, if the Reflector reflects to him anyway). thus avoiding his most deadly attack!!!

next post again pls.

Last edited by Shuryou' on Wed May 07, 2008 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuryou' Tue May 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Judgeman - he's no problem. he has 3 attacks. he'll go to the front column and use a whip which spams 3 panels long. then he'll use a book (explanation ahead).

what does the book do? when he reaches half-life, he'll summon a book to protect him. chances are, you'll hit the book. the book will flip pages with symbols every so often. depending when you hit the book, the book will attack you with the current page. how do I explain this, example, if you attack the book while it's on the BublStar page, then it will send out 3 bubbles at you (like the virus), and can trap you if you're not quick, plus getting trapped too long can make Judgeman hit you for x2 damage, and if you're in AquaCross, that's x4 damage. OMG Shocked. anyway, and his last attack, he'll send out 2 books to hunt for you. Slasher best works here.

Overview: TomahawkSoul works here. pack lots and lots of Wood chips and Reflectors. wait, why Reflectors? so when Judgeman uses his whip, immediately head to your front column and use Refelctor for an instant FullSynch/Counter!!
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowXeo Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Very Happy You should have seen me trying to finish off BlastMan EX when I was at the start of the game. I got owned a couple of times. =P But at least I still won. -.-
ShadowXeo
ShadowXeo

http://www.freewebs.com/shadowxeo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down