ROCK ON Megaman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so what to do in this board. read on...

4 posters

Go down

Among all the Megaman series, what is your favorite?

so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_lcap67%so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_lcap0%so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_lcap33%so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_lcap0%so what to do in this board. read on... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

so what to do in this board. read on... Empty so what to do in this board. read on...

Post  Shuryou' Mon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

what to post here...

1) questions. we'll help you if we can
2) tips/strategies/chips. the bosses' weakness hahahahaha XD
3) not spam
4) a mini-faq. like a navicust parts location guide

that's it for now
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

so what to do in this board. read on... Empty Re: so what to do in this board. read on...

Post  Kevassa Tue May 06, 2008 8:24 am

Shuryou' wrote:what to post here...

1) questions. we'll help you if we can
2) tips/strategies/chips. the bosses' weakness hahahahaha XD
3) not spam
4) a mini-faq. like a navicust parts location guide

that's it for now

This is a bit unfair cause classics will be voten more :p anyways Shoryu you are great!! This way we can keep everyone informed about EXE!
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

https://rockingonmegaman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

so what to do in this board. read on... Empty Re: so what to do in this board. read on...

Post  Shuryou' Tue May 06, 2008 10:18 am

Kevassa wrote:

This is a bit unfair cause classics will be voten more :p anyways Shoryu you are great!! This way we can keep everyone informed about EXE!

well, I kinda like the Classic slightly more than EXE, so yknow Very Happy.
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:34 am

Oh, I'm late. I would vote for X!! bounce
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:45 am

Zero to the win! XD

well.. i don't know... how i put the codes to the NC parts? i bet that all the codes that i see all the way are about that... normaly broken navis or posts is where i found the codes, oh and in items
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuryou' Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:42 am

JLLC the MegaTuga wrote:Zero to the win! XD

well.. i don't know... how i put the codes to the NC parts? i bet that all the codes that i see all the way are about that... normaly broken navis or posts is where i found the codes, oh and in items

depends on which BN game ur playing. in the early BN games, you had to hold SELECT and key in the button combinations, then in later games, you had to hold right on the D-pad and key in the button combinations.
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:27 am

i remember now.. the codes that i'm speaking up are the ones that shrink the parts...
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Gah! I missed this vote! Should've voted for X. Sad
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down