ROCK ON Megaman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own Sigma!

5 posters

Go down

Create your own Sigma! Empty Create your own Sigma!

Post  andrern2000 Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 am

Anything! Use your imagination to create Sigma attacks as baddest as possible, even to the point of hardcore where it's only one pixel to avoid it!!
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Create your own Sigma! Empty Re: Create your own Sigma!

Post  andrern2000 Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:13 am

Sigma summons two mirror images: one with sword (X3), one with scythe (X4). That makes THREE Sigmas in one screen!! How do you manage/how bad are you to defeat him??? Super X and Zero!
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:51 am

Sigma summons a purple cube, wich starts moving slowly, then it slipts, and keps spliting, each time moving faster, and if you touch any of them you die XD
The cubes move in a clock wise pattern through the stage
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

https://rockingonmegaman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Kevassa wrote:Sigma summons a purple cube, wich starts moving slowly, then it slipts, and keps spliting, each time moving faster, and if you touch any of them you die XD

This is too insolent. i mean, use the more difficult, but not too hard so that it becomes unplayable.

i mean... half life or 1/3 life is already enough to make someone starve for food for 3 days. wtf... it keeps splitting,.. it goes faster, and if touch any of them = die?? This is going to kill him
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:18 pm

andrern2000 wrote:
Kevassa wrote:Sigma summons a purple cube, wich starts moving slowly, then it slipts, and keps spliting, each time moving faster, and if you touch any of them you die XD

This is too insolent. i mean, use the more difficult, but not too hard so that it becomes unplayable.

i mean... half life or 1/3 life is already enough to make someone starve for food for 3 days. wtf... it keeps splitting,.. it goes faster, and if touch any of them = die?? This is going to kill him
Lol, but the cubes are destroyable witht he buster or the saber XD! So it is not that hard (is it?)
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuryou' Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:59 am

hmm, Sigma uses traditional Tales moves using his lightsaber! like Sword rain, Tiger blade, Demon fang/fist, Indignation..... Very Happy

no no no, Sigma uses a Megabuster and a Mettaur shield to defend himself from the Maverick hunter X!

now THAT's badass
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:12 am

If Sigma's megabuster is as fast as X's buster, and as wide as Double's Somersault which eats 2/3 of screen's height, it would even be more badass.
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:15 am

Kevassa wrote:
andrern2000 wrote:

Lol, but the cubes are destroyable witht he buster or the saber XD! So it is not that hard (is it?)

whoa, playing as X would be a utter pain in the arse..! he must charge and within charging he must dodge them. Indeed. this would the most badass attack Sigma ever has.
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:51 pm

andrern2000 wrote:
Kevassa wrote:
andrern2000 wrote:

whoa, playing as X would be a utter pain in the arse..! he must charge and within charging he must dodge them. Indeed. this would the most badass attack Sigma ever has.
X can do it (and lets hope players too can XD)
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:49 am

Ooooh, I'm so eager to watch this turned into anime. I mean, the action. It'd be rockin' awesome!
X is awesome!! He's very skilled he could defeat such creature of our lust xD XD
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm

andrern2000 wrote:Ooooh, I'm so eager to watch this turned into anime. I mean, the action. It'd be rockin' awesome!
X is awesome!! He's very skilled he could defeat such creature of our lust xD XD
Maybe we could if I knew more programming! XD
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 am

lol
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  mechadragon97 Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:14 am

Sigma hologram - he creates two holograms! Who is the real Sigma???
mechadragon97
mechadragon97

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 am

Sigma uses a 10 times sized sword, and then he uses it to grab X and trow him to the wall then jumps close to him and do a wild (WTF?) slash!
XD
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 am

Ten times sized sword.

That's looks like Sigma Blade for Zero in X8. I agree. This attack would result in instant death for X, or at least drains his life down to 1 HP left. :p
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down