ROCK ON Megaman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've played every Megaman game except this one.......

5 posters

Go down

I've played every Megaman game except this one....... Empty I've played every Megaman game except this one.......

Post  Shuryou' Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:05 am

maybe because it's rare, i dunno. all i know is, it's like a 3rd person game and is set XXXXX years after ZX. really old.
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

I've played every Megaman game except this one....... Empty Re: I've played every Megaman game except this one.......

Post  Kevassa Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:55 pm

Shuryou' wrote:maybe because it's rare, i dunno. all i know is, it's like a 3rd person game and is set XXXXX years after ZX. really old.
Link anyone?
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

https://rockingonmegaman.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I've played every Megaman game except this one....... Empty Re: I've played every Megaman game except this one.......

Post  ShadowXeo Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:28 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaman_Legends

The Legends series take place in a flooded Earth; (which is referred to as Terra in the second game by Yuna) supposedly it is many thousands of years after the Mega Man X series (or more logically, the Mega Man Zero and Mega Man ZX series). It is known to be around year 8XXX. Because of the flooding, only a few sparse islands exist and energy sources are rare. In order to satisfy this increasing demand for energy to power up machinery, quantum refractors found in ancient ruins are used. These refractors are valuable, they serve as an energy source, and their shards are used as currency. However, the main goal of every person is to find the Mother Lode, an item of supposed infinite power that can fill the need for the energy in one swoop. Those who try to excavate these ruins are called "Diggers" ("Digouters" in the Japanese version). Those who assist information-wise from an outside location are called "Spotters".

The game begins with MegaMan Volnutt, a Digger trying to exit a ruin after finding the refractor inside. After dealing with the Reaverbots blocking his way out, he makes his way to the Flutter, an airship which leaves the ruin. The Flutter doubles as a "home" for the Caskett family. This includes Roll Caskett, his Spotter, Barrel Caskett, their grandfather, and Data, a mysterious monkey that talks in gibberish only MegaMan himself can understand. However, the Flutter experiences some engine problems and crash lands on Kattelox Island. From there, the Caskett family tries to find a way to repair their ship. They also meet much antagonism from air pirates called the Bonnes. They consist of Teisel Bonne, the leader of the group. His sibling Tron Bonne, who is a mechanical genius and builds most of their robots used in their elegant schemes, and develops feelings for the main character. The last is Bon Bonne, who can only say one word—"Babu!" The Bonnes can understand him anyway. They too are seeking refractor crystals but they steal from others and only want to become rich. What first appears to be a straightforward task of repairing the Flutter becomes much more as these ruins are revealed to be related to the so called "Main Gate", a place feared by the residents of the island because of a legend that a mysterious being lurks within.

The Main Gate is actually revealed to be a stasis chamber for the robot Mega Man Juno, a 3rd class bureaucratic unit from "Eden", a space station orbiting above the planet. When he is accidentally awakened from his sleep by MegaMan, Juno makes many strange revelations, calling him "Mega Man Trigger" and claiming how the island's population needs to be purged so that it becomes more controllable. He calls the residents of the island carbons, which will not be explored further until the events of the sequel. At one point Juno realizes that Mega Man Trigger is suffering from memory loss, and traps him in an electric field to keep him from interfering. The Bonnes help him escape the electrical trap and sends him to confront Juno while rooting for him. After a struggle, Juno concedes defeat and dies, due to him being a "3rd class Bureaucratic Model", in comparison to Mega Man Trigger being a "1st class Purifier Model".

Even with Juno's physical body gone, he transfers his backup data into the systems of Eden, and the Carbon Purification Process was still continuing its preparations. Data gives new commands to the system, stopping the Purification and also deleting Juno's backup data from Eden. Data then reveals that he contains MegaMan's previous memories, of when he was Mega Man Trigger. Mega Man Trigger put his memories into Data as a way to prevent Eden from ever tampering with it. Data promises that he will restore MegaMan's memory when the time comes. The residents proclaim MegaMan as a hero and the Caskett family rides the repaired Flutter to new horizons.

Meanwhile, on the sea, the Bonnes are left drifting on a ship constructed by Tron, with Bon and a large refractor in tow. This is where the game ends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaman_Legends
ShadowXeo
ShadowXeo

http://www.freewebs.com/shadowxeo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Ohhh that makes now a bit more sense :O!!
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuryou' Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am

wow! Exclamation Shocked
Shuryou'
Shuryou'

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 am

Shuryou' wrote:wow! Exclamation Shocked
IN-DEED Cool Legends may be a lil more complicated than expected
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:30 pm

i alredy finished Juno... but the game still continues someone knows why?
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:20 pm

JLLC the MegaTuga wrote:i alredy finished Juno... but the game still continues someone knows why?
The game continues? Oh I think you can go Hard Mode from that
Also, I was very very pleased to beat Sera in MML2, just today
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 am

Kevassa wrote:
JLLC the MegaTuga wrote:i alredy finished Juno... but the game still continues someone knows why?
The game continues? Oh I think you can go Hard Mode from that
Also, I was very very pleased to beat Sera in MML2, just today

hum.. i don't know and i'm playing n64 version... and i cheated... Embarassed Embarassed to get the last key that i couldn't found... maybe its because of that
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 am

The game actually continues, you need to see the scenes after when you get the key (maybe with cheats it wont show)
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:06 pm

yeah i playied the game once with cheats Roll said " great megaman its an red refractor! with this... we can fix the flutter horray!" and then the game black out and stops... obviosly because is wasnt at that time that i shoud take that to Roll....
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:21 pm

JLLC the MegaTuga wrote:yeah i playied the game once with cheats Roll said " great megaman its an red refractor! with this... we can fix the flutter horray!" and then the game black out and stops... obviosly because is wasnt at that time that i shoud take that to Roll....
Then play it on regular difficulty, without cheats! Its pretty easy! When you get the time try to beat it ;D
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JLLC the MegaTuga Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:07 am

Kevassa wrote:
JLLC the MegaTuga wrote:yeah i playied the game once with cheats Roll said " great megaman its an red refractor! with this... we can fix the flutter horray!" and then the game black out and stops... obviosly because is wasnt at that time that i shoud take that to Roll....
Then play it on regular difficulty, without cheats! Its pretty easy! When you get the time try to beat it ;D

well the difficult part isn't the bosses, the difficult is getting the rytm of the story! (charectrers talk too fat to i understand and i don't get what was that thing from space adn what Juno said...)
oh BTW someone know a site whre i can get MML2?
JLLC the MegaTuga
JLLC the MegaTuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevassa Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 am

JLLC the MegaTuga wrote:
Kevassa wrote:

well the difficult part isn't the bosses, the difficult is getting the rytm of the story! (charectrers talk too fat to i understand and i don't get what was that thing from space adn what Juno said...)
oh BTW someone know a site whre i can get MML2?
The space thing is not explained till MML2, when then is also rushed as hell, and you have to talk to all the people around to understand.
And Ive seen a site with MML2 before... let me remember...
Kevassa
Kevassa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  andrern2000 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Hmm, but judging from the physical looks Megaman X series are way lot cooler and futuristic than the Megaman Legends.

perhaps the creators' creativity wasn't too good when they made Megaman Legends :p

I think from the looks Axl is a more advanced prototype than any mons in Megaman Legends.
andrern2000
andrern2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down